|“||Back from the dead, with a hunger for brains||”|
— In-game description
It was a part of the Update 1.6.0, along with the Witch Accessory Set, as a Halloween-themed Update.
It can be purchased with 600,000 coins or 1,500 gems.
This spooky, scary, ghostly shark has a similar appearance as the Megalodon, only blue-ish color wise, has white glowing eyes and has several injuries, scars, and cuts throughout it's body, notably the huge open wound near it's tail, where it's backbone can be seen.
The Zombie Shark has the ability to zombify the first 3 Enemy Sharks bitten. Once bitten, that enemy shark will start to eat every prey it can see nearby, however the zombified shark will last for 20 seconds, after that, the zombified clone will explode, destroying every creature nearby. Once a zombie has died, another can be created. The zombifying mechanic only works while outside Gold Rush.
To unlock Zombie Shark, required to purchase the both of Killer Whale and Dunkleosteus. Once both sharks have reached max level, its cost is 600,000 coins. Otherwise, it can be purchased with 1,500 gems.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful as a Megalodon
- Can zombify 3 enemy sharks to do its bidding
- Can fit through small spaces, like the shark before it
- Explodes and kills everything in when it dies
- Can zombify only 3 sharks
- The zombified sharks only last 20 seconds
- Can zombify only sharks
- Rather small jaw
|HP Increase by Level|
|Speed, Bite & Boost Upgrades|
|Total Cost:||207,500 × 3 = 622,500 coins|
- The zombifying sound is the same as the death sound.
- Its appearance is very similar to the Megalodon, however, it's much smaller (it doesn't cover the entire screen, unlike the Megalodon).