Toxic Barrels are barrels found in Hungry Shark Evolution which leak a toxic green substance. If your shark gets too close, it will lose health at an accelerated rate, similar to the effect of poisonous creatures such as Jellyfish. Toxic barrels are inedible and are one of the few inedible hazards in Hungry Shark Evolution.
As toxic barrels are inedible, they do not yield any reward, and their only purpose in game is to pose a challenge to the survival of your shark.
- Toxic Barrels are typically found in narrow underwater passageways.
- Toxic Barrels are usually placed near mines and their variants to create a challenging environment.
- Toxic Barrels are inedible to all sharks including the Big Daddy (Dunkleosteus) and Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus).
- Toxic Barrels are now removed from the Museum, as King of Summer, Enemy Big Daddy and Ultra Mine were added to the museum.
- Leo can destroy and the rocks they sit on, indirectly, destroying them.
- Moby Dick and higher sharks are immune to the toxic fumes