"Tiger Sharks have colossal jaw power and are capable of surviving most enemy attacks." - In game description
The Tiger Shark is a shark introduced in Hungry Shark: Night. It also makes an appearance in Hungry Shark Evolution. Its maximum size is 7 meters, and the maximum depth it can dive below is 275 meters.
The Tiger Shark makes its first appearance as one of three playable sharks in Hungry Shark: Night. The Tiger Shark is the only shark you originally have. The other two, the Hammerhead and Great White, have to be purchased using real money.
The Tiger Shark is the fourth standard shark to be unlocked in Hungry Shark Evolution. It is based on the real life Tiger Shark.
The Tiger Shark costs 15,000 coins or 200 gems to unlock in Hungry Shark Evolution. The Tiger Shark is a powerful and durable shark. It can consume inflated Pufferfish, Gulper Fish, and Enemy Electro Sharks in addition to the Hammerhead Shark's diet. The Tiger Shark consumes prey extremely quickly, second to only the Great White Shark, Megalodon, Big Daddy, Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus) , , Alan, Destroyer of Worlds and Moby Dick. The Tiger Shark has enhanced boosting abilities. Normally, when fully upgraded, a full bar of boost is sufficient for swimming down to the deepest depths. This large amount of boost enables the Tiger Shark to leap very high into the air to catch pelicans and Helicopters. The Tiger Shark's high health makes it fit for taking on the first, second and third Giant Crabs. The fourth Giant Crab may pose a challenge but it is still possible to take it down with the Tiger Shark (if equipped with the Crab Fork). In fact, the Tiger Shark is one of the best sharks for fighting the Giant Crabs as its reduced health drain proves beneficial when food is scarce in the crab lair. The maxed out Tiger Shark still has 100 less health than a maxed out Great White Shark so the Great White Shark would be even better for fighting Giant Crabs. The Great White also has a low health drain.
|Angler Attack||Eat 10 Angler Fish||700 coins|
|High Jump||Jump 8 meters out of the water||600 coins|
|Jetlag||Eat 3 Jet Skiers||750 coins|
|Kempy Kill||Find and kill the mythical Kempy Bass||850 coins|
|Mass Murder||Eat 30 people||700 coins|
|Survival King||Survive for 10 minutes||675 coins|
|5 Sunken Objects||Find 5 sunken objects||600 coins|
|Depth Charge||Swim 250 meters below sea level||750 coins|
|Super Mission 4||Score over 200,000 points||5,000 coins|
- Note: this list includes the Tiger Shark's natural prey and not ones available to it during a Gold Rush.
- Tropical fish
- Enemy Reef Sharks
- Pufferfish (Inflated and Deflated)
- Exotic birds
- Giant Crabs
- Flying Fish
- Small cages
- Enemy Hammerhead sharks
- Gulper Fish
- Kempy Bass
- Enemy Electro Sharks
Pros & Cons
- High power and good capabilities
- Lengthy gold rushes
- High rewards for mission completion
- Can save itself from beaching
- Vast diet
- Requires a large number of points to trigger gold rushes
- Spawns near difficult enemies, and place.
- Tricky missions
- Health drains somewhat quickly
- The Tiger Shark is the first shark able to eat the Kempy Bass if it is in the Kempy Cave.
- In Hungry Shark Evolution, it is stronger than the Hammerhead Shark, but in Hungry Shark: Night it is apparently weaker than the Hammerhead Shark.
- Tiger Shark Requires 17000 points to trigger Gold Rush.
- Along with Mako Shark, (in HSE) they are the only standard sharks that do not have an evil counterpart.
- In the game, Tiger Sharks cannot eat Jellyfish, but in real life they can.
- While in-game, the fin of the Tiger Shark is larger than the fin of it's real life counterpart.
- In game, the Tiger Shark has a pointy nose, but in real life, they have a square one.
- The shark is revealed to be a female named Fluffy. 
|Sharks In Hungry Shark Evolution|
| Normal Sharks- Reef Shark*Mako Shark*Hammerhead Shark*Tiger Shark*Great White Shark*Megalodon*Big Daddy (Dunkleosteus)*Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus)*Alan, Destroyer of Worlds*Moby Dick