Sunken Treasures are special items in Hungry Shark Evolution. When found, they award you with varying amounts of coins, and they have a small chance of rewarding gems. As of V3.9.2 there are 15 treasures to be found. For every sunken treasure you collect, the value of the next treasure increases. The next section covers the coin increase in detail. This is useful for getting coins as well as completing missions.
Coin reward per treasures found
Take the number of sunken treasures you found then multiply it by the preceding number, i.e. one less than your amount of treasures. Now divide by two, then add 1, and finally multiply by 25.
Example: The amount of found treasures is 7. Multiply it by 6, giving you 42. Divide 42 by two, giving you 21. Add 1, giving you 22, and finally multiply by 25, giving you 550 coins. This formula only works for at least one treasure found and is condensed in the following:
Let n be the amount of treasures you found in a single run and let cn be the amount of coins rewarded for the n-th treasure, then cn can be defined by the following formula:
The following table shows the the results for the calculation:
|Treasures found...||Coins rewarded...|
|1 treasure found||25 coins|
|2 treasures found||50 coins|
|3 treasures found||100 coins|
|4 treasures found||175 coins|
|5 treasures found||275 coins|
|6 treasures found||400 coins|
|7 treasures found||550 coins|
|8 treasures found||725 coins|
|9 treasures found||925 coins|
|10 treasures found||1150 coins|
|11 treasures found||1400 coins|
|12 treasures found||1675 coins|
|13 treasures found||1975 coins|
|14 treasures found||2300 coins|
|15 treasures found||2650 coins|
List of Sunken Treasures
There are 15 sunken treasures. Collect them for bonus in-game currency. However, some treasures are located in dangerous places which makes them restricted to the Great White Shark, Megalodon, Ice Shark and Robo Shark, unless a very skilled player is able to collect them with less capable sharks. Below is a list of all the Sunken Treasures, in no particular order:
- Moon on a Stick - A stick with a moon on the end.
- Electric Guitar - A red electric guitar.
- Jade Dragon - A green jade dragon statue.
- Leaning Tower of The Sea - A miniature Leaning Tower of Pisa sculpture.
- Framed Picture of an Egg - A picture of an egg in a golden frame.
- False teeth - A set of false teeth (in the Tunnel of Death).
- Wakaba - A leafy tree spirit (in the West Ocean)
- Clockwork Robot Gibbon - A toy robot gibbon.
- Teddy Bear - A brown teddy bear.
- Toy Robot - a toy robot.
- Bog Brush - A toilet brush.
- Dart Board - A black dart board.
- Lucky Horseshoe - a green rusty horseshoe.
- Shark of the Covenant - An Ark of the Covenant -like piece of furniture with a shark on top.
- Ghetto Blaster - A digital radio/Boombox
- Some of the sunken treasures occasionally make a different sound effect. For example, when you find the Wakaba, the sound "WAKABA!" is played. Similarly, when you find the Framed Picture of an Egg, the sound of someone saying "A framed picture of an egg" is played. However, not all sunken objects will play the sound of their name being read out; the most common sound is the sound of a gong and then a cheerful instrument being played.
- "Picture of an Egg" is a reference to Kingdom of Loathing, in which a picture of an ostrich egg appeared.
- It is unknown why the moon on a stick is so heavily guarded. However, you can get to the tunnel of death by going under the tiger droppoint, as it is not so heavily guarded on that side.
- It is possible to find all 15 objects with the Megalodon, as shown in this video, along with every other shark.
- Shark of the Covenant is a reference to the Ark of the Covenant, a biblical figure.
- Beware! The Moon on a Stick is guarded by an Enemy Big Daddy!It might have help by an Enemy Mr.Snappy