The Sunken Cruise Liner is a location in Hungry Shark World located at low depths in the Arctic Ocean. The Cruise Liner is quite small and is guarded with scuba divers and submarines. Just below the Sunken Cruise Liner is an area rich with fish.
Entities and Items
- Single man subs
- Deep Sea Sub ( occasionally )
- Blob fish
- Ultra Mine
- Add anymore entities or items you see around the Sunken Cruise Liner.
- Unlike the Galleon Wreckage, the Sunken Cruise Liner doesn't have a hull you can enter.
- The Sunken Cruise Liner may be a reference to the Titanic, as the Cruise liner in the game sunk in the Arctic Ocean, while the titanic sunk from an iceberg which you would find in the Arctic Ocean.
- -This has been proving as the cruise liner is called the Luitanic and there are two skeletons on the cruise liner.
- There was originally an opening in the Sunken Cruise Liner. Despite this, it was only for aesthetics and it couldn't be entered.