Seal Pups are rare enemies in Hungry Shark Evolution. They are grey, disproportionate seals with plump bodies. Seal Pups are not available for all Hungry Shark Evolution versions or devices. Seal Pups can be hard to spot because their color is not very different to the color of the water they are in.
Danger RatingSeal Pups have a danger rating of High, meaning their attacks are powerful and inflict great damage. They will attach on your shark doing a little damage per bite. It is hard to eat compared to regular prey because when facing the player's shark the shark cannot eat it. It will bite about 5-10 times then release. So it is better to eat the seal pup from behind. Sometimes attacking from behind also might not work. If your shark swims completely out of range the Seal Pup can still bite until it has finished its 5-10 bites.
Seal Pups are typically found in medium deep water. They can also be found in Christmas Wonderland and the regular Arctic World.
- Unlike most other creatures in Hungry Shark Evolution, Seal Pups are not realistic in appearance.
- When in a Gold Rush, they might sometimes be mistaken for Blob Fish, because of the similar shape and the change of color.
- Blob fish and Seal Pups are even located in the same areas making the change event more problematic.
- Seal Pups will latch onto your shark, causing constant damage, and a group of three can easily kill a shark.
- The Seal Pups in game Seem to be Harp seal pups.
- There's a glitch where seal pups spawn into diving cages.
- There is a weird glitch that happens extremely rarely but can be possible. You will need a Big Daddy. First, go to the Arctic Portal but don't eat the 3 seal pups by the portal. Spend your time in the Arctic World eating stuff like usual. Then, when you exit the portal (sometimes) a huge seal pup will spawn for a fraction of a second. The seal's face will take up the entire screen. Weirdly enough, the seal pup biting sound will play but the shark will not take damage. Then there will be just 2 pups left instead of 3.
- They can easily take down low level sharks If not careful.