|“||The most Athletic Narwhal in the ocean, it can throw javelins and catch its prey on its tusks.||”|
— In-game description
She can launch javelins into the water to kill nearby prey. She can also stick her prey on her tusks and then boost the javelin off. One javelin launch uses up the entire boost bar. Since boost doesn't go down in gold rush, the player can take advantage of this special power and launch several javelins.
Pros & Cons
- Can use javelin toss to kill prey
- High health
- Grows rapidly
- Can take advantage of a gold rush to launch several javelins
- Can skewer through small and big mines and throw them into prey to explode them (exploded prey points count as double)
- Can skewer through enemy special sharks and use their abilities against enemies
- Quite average health drain
- EXTREMELY small boost bar that can only launch one javelin at a time
- Can hardly travel on land due to small boost
- Small diet (cannot skewer through megalodon and above)
- Growth is not saved
- Cannot eat poisonous foods like pufferfish, lionfish, or jellyfish without sticking them on her tusks.
- Weaker than other special sharks
- Quite hard to hit enemies above water such as paragliders, helicopters and much more
- Low speed because she can't boost
- Natasha is the third animal in the Hungry Shark franchise to not be a fish. She, like the Killer Whale in Hungry Shark World is a marine mammal.
- Natasha is the second female playable character in the Hungry Shark franchise, with the first being the Big Momma.
- Natasha is the second playable cetacean (whales, dolphins, porpoises) to appear in Hungry Shark franchise.
- Natasha was made to promote the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Reef Shark · Mako Shark · Hammerhead Shark · Tiger Shark · Great White Shark · Megalodon · Big Daddy (Dunkleosteus) · Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus) · Alan, Destroyer of Worlds · Moby Dick · Leo (Liopleurodon)