|“||One badass extinct shark.||”|
— In-game description.
Were you looking for the Megalodon from Hungry Shark Evo?The Megalodon is the first (!!) shark to be unlocked in Hungry Shark World (The other four are Big Momma, Killer Whale, the Atomic Shark, the Zombie Shark and Buzz)
It is available to be purchased by coins once the player purchases all three XXL sharks OR plays enough games to Unlock it.
The Megalodon indirectly appears in every Hungry shark game, as Hungry Shark Trilogy and Hungry Shark: Night do not directly have the Megalodon, but do have mega versions, similar to Megalodon, while Hungry Shark Evolution also has it. Megalodon looks similar to the great white, with a different color and much bigger. The Megalodon is currently the biggest shark in the game, but can get even bigger by getting all the Hungry Letters, a recent feature in the game, coming before the update that included force fields, new pets, and new mechanics.
250 000 coins OR 1,500 gems
You can unlock the Megalodon with Coins by achieving max level with 2 XXL Sharks
Enemy Counterpart in HSW
A Enemy Counterpart is found on Many Locations:
- In Past of Puffin Rock, Splum and Kempy's Fortress (Common)
- Just Below The Military Base (Common)
- Just Below - Right of Military Base (Deleted Will Update of Easter Eggs)
- Just Below The Oil Rig (Common)
- In The Right of Angler Nest (Hungry Shark World ) (Common)
- Just Below - Right of Golf Course (Common)
- Just Below The Shanty Town (Rare)
- The Zombie Shark is the zombified version of the Megalodon, but smaller
- It was the first !! shark to be introduced in the game
- The enemy Megalodon has a special variant, it's a laser wielding megalodon and it only appears in the South China Sea map. The laser acts the same way as a normal laser would.