"By far the largest and the deadliest of the sharks. Feed him up to become a ten ton eating machine!" - In game description
The Great White Shark is a large playable shark in all six installments in the Hungry Shark series. It is one of the most powerful sharks in Hungry Shark Evolution. It appeared in Hungry Shark Evolution. It has an evil counterpart.
The Great White Shark is the fifth standard shark to be unlocked in Hungry Shark Evolution. It is of immense proportions, supposedly reaching 10 meters, and is very powerful and agile. With close observation one might notice 3 tattoos on one of its fins. (As mentioned, if you look close enough, you may see a tattoo that says mom/mum)
It is the largest 'normal' shark in the game, since the Megalodon, Dunkleosteus and Mosasaurus no longer exist in real life and that Alan, Destroyer Of Worlds isn't a real life shark due to his color, size, and what he eats.
He can also lift the Small Fishing Boat out of the water, knocking off the sailors.
He is one of most powerful sharks, because of large amount of health, slow health drain, big diet and medium size.
The Great White is also the best at maintaining an aerial existence, as it can eat everything in space, and his health drains much slower than other sharks with a wide enough diet. Its small size also makes it more maneuverable, making it easier to eat things like the airplane and Enemy Robo Shark. The large health and boost bars also make life in the ozone easier.
|Great White Attack||Eat an enemy great white!||800 coins|
|Over Fishing||Eat 500 fish||1,750 coins|
|Mine Sweeper Pro||Clear 15 mines||800 coins|
|Subzero||Destroy 3 submarines||1,250 coins|
|Survival Master||Survive for 15 minutes||1,500 coins|
|Big Gulp||Eat 10 gulpers||1,750 coins|
|Speed Eat||Eat 100 things within a minute||1,250 coins|
|8 Sunken Objects||Find 8 sunken objects||2,000 coins|
|Super Mission 5||Score over 1,000,000 points!||10,000 coins|
- Note: This lists down all the White Shark's prey, excluding those eatable by it only during Gold Rush.
- Tropical fish
- Enemy Reef Sharks
- Tropical birds
- Giant Crabs
- Flying Fish
- Small cages
- Enemy Hammerhead sharks
- Gulper fish
- Enemy great white sharks
- King of summer
- Blue Jellyfish
- Large cage
- Kempy Bass
Pros & Cons
- Massive bite power, strength and highly able
- Can perform special actions on enemies (e.g. lifting boats out of water)
- Not fully helpless on land
- Large health meter and boost meter
- Diverse diet
- Can consume a lot of creatures in a single bite
- Can withstand an attack from any enemy in the game (including enemy Big Daddy)
- Gets gold rushes often
- Short health drain
- Spawns near tough enemies
- Its big size is prone to mines, mega mines, etc.
- Expensive to buy
- Sometimes gets stuck between narrow passages
- The Great White Shark in Hungry Shark is actually slightly larger than the real-life White Shark; it is about 25 feet in length, dwarfing even the largest specimens captured (which are about 20 feet).
- It is just about as large as the White Shark in the movie Jaws, which is 25 feet long.
- The White Shark in Hungry Shark has a blue coloring on its back, which differs from the gray coloring found on the back of a real Great White
- This shark is perhaps the best shark to use against a Giant Crab; it has a powerful bite and large health, and, unlike the Megalodon or Dunkleosteus, is small enough to easily dodge the beast's pincer attacks. Plus, its health drain is not as rapid as the two larger fish, giving it more time to fight against the Crab without having to quickly look for other prey to replenish its health.
- In the earlier versions of the game, the Great White Shark couldn't eat blue jellyfish . It is now updated to eat blue jellyfish.
- The Minesweeper Pro shell is found opposite of the Kempy Cave.
|Sharks In Hungry Shark Evolution|
| Normal Sharks- Reef Shark*Mako Shark*Hammerhead Shark*Tiger Shark*Great White Shark*Megalodon*Big Daddy (Dunkleosteus)*Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus)*Alan, Destroyer of Worlds*Moby Dick