This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
July 29, 2013
This video starts just above the daily rewards chest and shows you how to access all of the hidden sunken items in hungry shark evolution. Leave me a comment below.
1) Shark of the covenant-@0:17, small cave to the left of the daily rewards chest.
2) Ghetto blaster-@0:31, on land 2nd left island from the daily rewards chest.
3) Electric guitar-@1:02,far left cave.
4) Jade dragon-@2:02,anglers nest.
5) Wakaba-@2:17, just east of the western sea sign.
6) Moon on a stick-@2:46, follow the arrows at the bottom of the sea (just south of Wakaba).
7) False teeth-@3:33, located in the lowest underwater current.
8) Toy robot-@4:09, inside a cave under a island (see the video for more detail).
9) Dartboard-@4:48, at the bottom of the eastern sea, go as far as possible to the right then head down.
10) Framed picture of egg-@5:14, located in the Kempy cave (see my other video showing you how to access this cave).
11) Teddy bear-@5:44, in cave that stretches off to the right making it located in the most eastern position in the game(in water).
12) Clockwork robot gibbon-@6:56, located in a signed (arrows) cave below the large mass of water to the east of the daily rewards chest.
13) Leaning tower of Pisa-@7:18, just hidden in between rocks to the right of the daily rewards chest.
14) Horseshoe-@8:17, located in the network of tunnels to the right of the daily rewards chest.
15) Bog brush-@9:04, located after a series of jumps in the east of the map (extremely difficult to get with megalodon).
Watch the video for exact locations
Hungry shark evolution, all 15 sunken (hidden) object locations found in one swim using Megalodon