Enemy Mr. Snappy is the evil counterpart of the regular Mr. Snappy. He is assumedly the second most powerful enemy "shark" in the game, after Enemy Alan, Destroyer of Worlds. This deadly creature is sufficient enough to instantly kill a Tiger Shark and lower. It can only be eaten by the regular Mr. Snappy and Alan, Destroyer of Worlds without a Gold Rush. Enemy Mr. Snappy usually spawns near the Space Portal. If you are playing as a Big Daddy and lower or as a Robo Shark and your mine cannon is empty, don't sit around near it hoping for a Gold Rush, as this deadly enemy can end your game instantly. If you are Mr. Snappy and higher, or the Robo shark and your mine cannon is loaded, then you can eat this creature without any issues. There is one guarding the Moon on a Stick treasure along with an Enemy Big Daddy and Enemy Alan Destroyer of Worlds.
- The Enemy Mr. Snappy is the second most dangerous enemy in the game. It can kill a Megalodon and a Big Daddy immediately, even when the shark has full health.
- Have Enemy Also Spawns Near The Sunken Item of Bog Brush
- It is seen slightly larger than its playable counterpart.
- This evil counterpart did not exist in game until the space update. In the space update, this evil enemy was added along with the Space Portal and Alan, Destroyer of Worlds.
- Eating it will always show up the accolade: "Ooh Snap!".
- It's the one of two enemy sharks that did not being show in the Museum, other being Enemy Alan, Destroyer of Worlds.