The Basking Shark is one of the many new sharks added into Hungry Shark World and is one of the 3 XXL tier sharks in the game alongside the Great White Shark and Whale shark. Since it has a wide mouth, it can be used to offensively rampage through many creatures in the water, as well as out of water.
Pro and Cons
• Very large mouth capable of eating large amounts of fish at once
•Very large diet and high health
•Can maneuver on land quite well
• Can get stuck in tight spaces, like the Swimming Pool
•Large size makes it hard to avoid mines, jellyfish, volcano jets and toxic barrels
•Very expensive and takes a long time to unlock and upgrade
•Upgrades cost lots of coins
100 000 coins.
In game, the basking shark eats humans, but in real life, it eats plankton. and it has a few small teeth
- It's one of the only 3 filter feeding sharks in hungry shark world.The others are Megamouth Shark and the Whale Shark.
- It however doesn't have an enemy version, despite there are enemy versions shown in what they can eat.
- The Basking Shark is the only shark in Hungry Shark World without teeth.
- The Basking Shark originally costs 120,000 coins, however it later got updated.