|“||This shark has nuclear waste running through its veins.||”|
— In-game description.
It is the smallest (!!) shark with the lowest health. According to Vincent Leblanc, it is one of the best sharks in the game.
It can be purchased with 540,000 coins or 1,500 gems.
The Atomic Shark is similar to the Tiger Shark but seems to have gone through a radioactive science experiment. Its jaw has differently sized teeth all over its mouth. The shark has two legs and two arms instead of fins and has green cannisters going into it. It has green eyes and a broken chain on its tail with three fins.
An Enemy Atomic Shark can be found in the sewers of the South China Sea.
Due to its small size it can go into the swimming pool in Pacific Islands and small tunnels larger sharks can't fit through. It is the first shark with the ability to actually "walk" on land (second is Drago the Pliosaur). Toxic barrels that damage other sharks charge it up making it swim faster and he also doesn't lose health and his multiplier while charged up. Also its the only shark that can eat red jellyfish.
Pros & Cons
- Doesn't take beaching damage
- Travels on land very quicky
- Has the most potent bite
- Only one that can eat red jellyfish
- Doesn't take damage from toxic substances, instead he gets faster and healed by them
- Can fit through smaller cracks unlike other sharks
- Has fairly quick health drain
- Not much health for shark its size
- Loses multiplier fairly quickly
- Very slow without being charged